VIRTUAL EXHIBITION READY PROGRAM
90 – 120 min Each Session
Best time to conduct the program
Mode of Conducting The Consultation
3 power packed training sessions
Gagan Kapoor (Exhibition Success Consultant)
Challenges faced by organisations during exhibitions
Exhibitions, a cost center or a profit center?
Exhibitions are a good tool to get leads, but are we maximising it yet? Not sure. It is still an expense and not a profit center How do we make our booth the most happening in the show?
Visitor engagement challenges
How do we attract visitors to our booth? Visitor engagement at the booth needs to be better. How do they stay back longer How should our teams spend more time with good quality visitors and wrap up unwanted visitors swiftly?
Visitor engagement challenges
How do we attract visitors to our booth? Visitor engagement at the booth needs to be better. How do they stay back longer? How should our teams spend more time with good quality visitors and wrap up unwanted visitors swiftly?
Team performance challenges
My teams are not yet aligned / trained to maximise / close leads. I expect a better performance from the team. They have got their own interpretation of the product pitch and not sure if they all speak the common language
Implications of not preparing well for virtual fairs
The loss in faith in virtual exhibitions as a tool to generate quality leads
- Only few good leads from each show
- Many say the virtual exhibitions don’t work
- Lack of technical understanding leads to loss of interest
- Most of the visitors appear to be level 1 or “no further action” category
- The end result looks like only to collect the data and send
- The average meaningful visitor interactions are less than 5% of the expected numbers
- The perception of the show being an expense and a Negative ROI.
The right marketing and communications tools
- How to identify target customers and frame communication for each one of them?
- What kind of digital marketing should i do before the show?
- What should be the content of brochures and videos?
- What communication makes maximum impact and will start level 2 discussions?
Sales and Prospecting
- Importance of prospecting and how to identify the right customers to target?
- How to start conversations with visitors?
- How to ask the right questions?
- How to answer objections about competitors
Visibility & Engagement among 100s of exhibitors
- With 1000s of visitors on online platform, how will they turn up on my booth?
- Once they land-up on my booth, how will my communication engage with them and impress them?
- How will I increase the face to face video calls with visitors?
- Why will they send a message to initiate a discussion forward?
Post Exhibition follow-up process
- Techniques to close leads better
- What is the right follow up strategy during or post the show?
- What kind of emails should I send to them? What is the format?
- Who all should I call from a big list of visitors
- Once I call, what do I talk to them?
End Resultof Our / Virtual Exhibition Ready Program
- Present yourself with super impact in the virtual fair and get noticed
- Over 75% average increase in the total leads collected
- About 200% increase in the level 2 conversations / demo meetings / proposal
- A big jump in the brand perception by the visitors, exhibitors & organisers during
- Clarity in the process of sales and product pitch has a direct impact on non-show
sales endeavours and meeting
Connect with us for Expo Success
President, Garment Export Association of Rajasthan
BNI Raipur, India